Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Week 2

Hello Everyone! I am doing this backwards this week. I posted an article in the previous post about ebooks and why they are not successful. This week I would like to hear your thoughts about why you think ebooks are not successful. The article previously mentioned that ebooks need to find there niche and I feel that is the key to there success. Ebooks are trying to appeal to everyone and they need to focus more on individual groups and then expand from there. I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

www.makingwaves said...

Hello Janine's

I would not use Ebooks because it takes the comfort out of reading a good book. If you ask most people how do they read books, they say, in bed, curled up on the couch, on their stomach laying outside and etc..
Ebooks takes the fun out of the old fashion way of reading books.
In my opinion it takes more effort to read Ebooks on a technology tool. I know it would take the desire and pleasure of reading from me.